Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Colors

Hey everybody! Jesse and I went to the cabin last weekend and shot some great pictures of the pretty fall leaves. If you want to look at all the pics you can go to http://picasaweb.google.com/jlmontie. Just an update on us, we are doing good. We both started school last month so that's taking up a lot of our time. We are going to go visit Grandma & Grandpa Johnson the first of Nov. Jesse has a conference there so I thought it would be a great time to make a trip there. I will try to post more stuff when I figure out how to use this darn thing!! Love from the Montgomery's! xoxoxo











1 comment:

Julianne said...

Sally you are a talented photographer. The leaves make me miss the fall. It is still hot here and we never get the beautiful leaves you do. Then again we don't get snow either. thanks for posting.